Payoneer In Pakistan: How to Get Payoneer Mastercard In Pakistan
Today I’m here to brief you about Payoneer MasterCard and how we can get it in Pakistan, As you already know that Paypal is one of the most popular and commonly used online payment methods but It’s banned in Pakistan due to which there are many bloggers and freelancers who are surviving from bad times well, now you don’t need to be worried because there is another amazing online payment service which can be used anywhere and it is very easy to use.
In case If you don’t know about Payoneer, let me put light on it;
What is Payoneer?
Payoneer was founded in 2005, and It aims to serve all clients Worldwide. Payoneer is assisting in more than 200+ countries. It is one of the best online payment methods through which you can send and receive money easily. There are many other payment methods but according to my expertise It is one of the bests, and there isn’t any other payment which can beat.
How does Payoneer work
Payoneer has almost 14 branches all over World, and It is growing day by day. As you know about the global payment system of Payoneer In which you can get any type of currency, and you can manage it in your account. Payoneer takes your original documents upon signup, and after complete verification of the documents you’ll be allotted the dashboard of the Payoneer, and you can easily send or receive money.
If you’re living in Pakistan and willing to get payoneer in Pakistan then you’re at the place where we’re guiding you about Signing UP for Payoneer in Pakistan.
How to Sign Up Payoneer account and order Payoneer in Pakistan?
Now here you can learn how to get Payoneer MasterCard in Pakistan;
- Access to your internet connection and open the official website of Payoneer and If you don’t know the web address of Payoneer, then you can search it on Google.
- Open the official website of Payoneer and now click on Signup (If you apply via someone’s referring link then you and the referrer will get 25$ after the transaction of 1000$ in your Payoneer account).
- While the signup process you’ll be asked about your personal details. As you know, Payoneer isn’t a small platform, and Payoneer verifies the details properly so don’t try to fool and give all authentic details.
- You will be asked to insert the scanned copy of identity card, driving license or others.
- The verification process may take two to three weeks or more.
- You will get all the details in your email address. Now you can access your dashboard after the approval.
- You can manage your cards, or If you want to apply for more than two different currencies, then you can get in to touch with their support.
- The debit master card of Payoneer will be shipped to you after complete applying process, and you will receive it after 14 days.
- Now let’ wait for the MasterCard (In Pakistan the post mail probably reaches after 14 days)
How to Activate Payoneer?
Have you received your Payoneer Mastercard? Now unwrap the envelope properly. you should keep the attached document at a safe place.
- Access to the internet connection and go to the web address of Payoneer and login into your account.
- Now go the dashboard and open tab where you manage your mastercards.
- Click on the activate card, and you’ll be asked to add the card number, now enter the card number in the field.
- Now add the expiry date of the card which is mentioned on the front side of the card.
- Enter the CVC number in the field.
- Now here you have to add your private code which will be used in your standard charted ATM machines.
- Now your card is successfully activated, and you can use it freely.
Payoneer is one of the most used online payment methods because It has no additional charges and no signup charges. Yes! If you want to apply for Payoneer you don’t need to pay them for signup, the all above process is free of cost.